Thursday, May 29, 2014

Its Been 2 long - The V6 Lives on

So ya its been a wahile and I just wanted to give a update since my last post. 

Its been 2 years since I drifted. 

The transmission was changed.

Car gutted.

Roll Cage added.


Planted seat brackets for 05-09   - THe Sliver things are Kirkey side brackets for the 18" wide seat


After that a 'On 3 Performance' turbo kit was installed with some modifications as the car is set low.




A new fiberglass dash and setup from Matt Graham




Here is a picture of Matt at East Coast Bash:



Followed by a ASD 12" Hydro, electric power steering pump and Lexan Glass windshield



Then a trip to RT Tuning for a tune but that did not work out as the turbo had oil leaking from it.





When we got to Englishtown, NJ for Eash Coast Bash 2014 we changed it back to stock on Saturday.




The car ran well stock during acceleration but during drift it can cut out during high rpm, so back to the drawing board. I think we will keep it stock until the winter comes.

Here is a pic of me and my boy Logan Bryce:




Me, Logan and Pro Drifter Vaughn Gittin Jr.:


My Dog Charlie Fallon
Good times with Jer aka Jay and Pat M. from Formula Drift at Sneaky Petes bar - Trackside

Thank you for everyone's support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment