Wednesday, August 12, 2009

07 V6 Mustang - Drift Spec


This is the start of my blog for a dream of mine to create a 07 V6 drift spec Mustang


so far the car is bone stock with a Flat K&N air filter and ford racing oil filter.... thats it lol.


Recently I had the obertunity to speak to the man & legend Vaughn Gittin Jr, a professional drifter who competes in FormulaD. He advised that I put in a Ford Racing Diff & change out the Ring Gear and Pinion 4.10, after that some adjustable suspension and a racing seat. The plan for this build is to have a fun car to put sideways at local drift events. www.clubloose.com


Heres a video that Mike Spock took with a low budget HD camera :D




The Video was taken at East Coast bash in Englishtown, New Jersey... A Excellent Venue.

I found it tricky, this was my first time to drift on a track, it felt good to just let it rip at full speed into the first corner. I was told by one of the instructors that I badly need a diff. On the last corner I pulled of what looked to be a drift and then spun out :) Rock & Roolllll!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment